Toribash
Lack of good effects, music is a bit too slow for this kind of video, I think that Toribash needs to be edited with faster music. You need to hear drumline very well to make good sync, change shaders a bit more. Move your camera quicker. And try to get your own style at videomaking.
Good luck
that is 4/10 for me ...
boooooring
and change replaymaykers.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
And try to get your own style at videomaking.
Good luck

I am the only one who make this kind of videos for Toribash. I don't understand what you are talking about.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

So,mazing replays from begotten really helpes this vid,it was 90% of entertainment I had while watching the vid,music and sync was alright...begotten's part with the ball(football part),and the sync was spot.Other replays were really bad imo,only enjoyed the one with the knives.Also,you could with better presentation,such as a better font etc...doesn't take much time.thanks for another vid,i enjoy ur work.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Lack of good effects, music is a bit too slow for this kind of video, I think that Toribash needs to be edited with faster music. You need to hear drumline very well to make good sync, change shaders a bit more.

i disagree. slower songs are just more difficult to get right.
syncing the hits isnt everything, its all down to the editing. syncing the mood can be just as effective
eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpBTpV4TN0
drumlines have their place, but its all down to personal preference.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-