Ranking
Original Post
Everyone seeing the staffs current Jobs/goals/duty
The community have been annoyed by how the game ain't making notice-able changes.
And we say the game ain't getting any better, it might die in a couple years.

If everyone is able to see the staffs current job/goal/duty.
Everyone will know why the game isn't changing, and maybe could help.
And/Or see what is changing.
It will also show which staff members are not useful
And will also show which type of staff need more members.
Being seen by everyone will also prevent some of those criminals who have been slacking, from slacking.

So if there isn't already a private forum for the staff to show their current duty, One should be made and be public.
If it's there but private, it should be public.

I care about the game and i want to see what those in charge are doing. I'm sure many others will also be curious about why we aren't seeing changes.
Last edited by Mafi; Jan 30, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I can promise you that the private staff forums are not only boring as hell, but also fairly unused. That's the closest thing you'll get to a "list of duties" (even though you can get the gist of staff plans with a simple pm), and you aren't getting access to them because you aren't staff.

If you're really that concerned with the job staff is doing, you're always free to pm or query staff, as well as even applying to staff yourself to help make sure the jobs that are supposed to be getting done are.

Also, part of what you're suggesting is a large invasion of privacy. It's none of your business to see what all of staff is doing at any given time, and honestly it's a little bit rude to assume that our higher staff is incapable of managing everyone else (trust me, they are).
I think I might be retired.
There's a reason why it isn’t public, some duties may involve fixing bugs, do you want to people replicate the bugs and gain advantage at something ?

More staff members are needed? a recruitment drive happens.

Want to see something new? The appropriate place to suggest that is in this exactly board, and if staff are working on, it will be elevated.

Every staff position has a leader, and they manage to see if someone is working or nah.

Tbh, this isn't a very convincing idea.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Trust me, for not getting paid we do a hell of a lot :^)

On a serious note, this wont happen. As previously stated, there are things that the public eye are not meant to look upon. Bugs, upcoming events and general private matters. We do our job, and by looking at the "staff board" I'd say TB is in quite good hands.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God forbid some of us have other things we'd like to do other than volunteer for a forum who shits on us all the time. It's not a job.

This won't happen.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Child Child Child...

BOI.

All staff do their job and as Swepples said, for not getting paid they do lot more than what people who do get paid do. I will agree as so much staff in the staff board will not be shown because most of it is kept private. (Surprising upcoming events, Bugs as mentioned, etc. you get the gist) As stated by FMA05
, he said that here is a leader for every staff role to make sure that people do their jobs. As Grohenbird said, you could simply PM a staff member for their plans that they CAN tell you, and you can always query a staff member on IRC. And as TyZi said, it's not a job, it's something you signed up to do to help the community. You dont get paid for it...Dont always be on the lookout for something knew, but there will always be something that comes up. The fact that you said new staff members are needed is basically doubting everysingle staff member that is working their butt off to keep toribash alive. That is the ES's job. Every time someone doubts a staff job it only makes you look more stupid than what you probably are.

NEVER
Doubt a staff role ever again is what im saying. It's not smart. Let them do their job and you do your's by waiting for them to do something about it. Okay.

SOME staff would agree with me on that.