Ranking
how about explaining how I should've done the text?
I'm no pro, so I hope you can understand where things like this would help me.

without that your comment is just criticism, and not constructive criticism.
Former Item Forger
I think the usual thing to do is use a small white font in the bottem corner to write the title, then sign your name in white (not using text, just signing with pen or w/e)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I was constructive, I told you what was done poorly in the art. It's your job as the creator to find a way to fix that. Personally, I would use no flashy font, and wouldn't even title it. At most I might put my name in very small font in the corner. I didn't give you an easy way to fix it because the only fix is what I've said. It shouldn't be there.
btw, when you re-render it can you increase the 'volume' of the volumetric lighting?

I think it will make it cooler =P

EDIT:
[QUOTE+BenDover]centre focus is normal
off centre focus is "artistic"[/QUOTE]
^ Relevant to ur picture i think.
Make the image widescreen =)
Last edited by Gorman; Dec 22, 2008 at 06:02 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Stonewall: ah ok, I misread your previous post, sorry.

I really didn't see what would make a good addition, but I wanted to add something, it looked empty without something else there.

Gorman: if I do re-render, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Former Item Forger