Toribash
Original Post
[READ THIS] General Art: Now with an active moderator. Follow the rules.
That is me. I do not take kindly to the fact that
SO MANY OF YOU BASTARDS
have been
making threads with no tags
, even though
THE STICKY HAS BEEN THERE TELLING YOU ABOUT THE RULE
Therefore, all threads without appropriate tags will be DELETED.

This place is a festering SHIT HOLE and I am going to change that.

Thank you.
Last edited by Stonewall; Dec 21, 2008 at 07:15 PM.
Secondly, if it belongs in Toribash Art, it goes there! I see toribash logos, toribash renders, and the baby tori thread even? Who the (bleep) thinks they're justified in putting those threads in here? Well, I don't really care, I say you aren't, therefore, it will not be done.

All threads violating this rule, since it's so plain and simple, will be DELETED.

Thank you.
Because it's really ugly for the mods to have so much deleted crap lying around, and because we'll never find it again if we HoS it, I'm saving some of the crap on the first page.

That is, the active crap.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
HERE HERE!
LOOK AT ME I'M A COOL MOTHER(bleep)ER THAT PREVENTED STONEWALL FROM DOUBLE POSTING!

fucking stupid...

Stonewall, could you maybe add that the tags shouldn't be too long or obnoxious?
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I'm adding nothing. It's one thing that you all made me delete your shit. I'm definitely not going to fix it for you. You'll learn nothing that way.
I don't think you get it.
Tiebasher was suggesting a new "rule": Short tags. To prevent tags like this thread's ( [READ THIS] ).
Aye, I've got ye. Thanks for that. Yeah, I'll add that to the rules. And, unless a mod makes the thread, there should never be a thread in here with the tag [READ THIS]

<3
Also.

I feel the need to stress this in large letters:

IF YOUR POST IS ABOUT TORIBASH, TORIBASH PEOPLE, OR TORIBASH IN GENERAL, PUT IT IN TORIBASH ART!

k.

That's done.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Be glad I like yer head, otherwise this thread would be eliminated.

looks like i got rather lucky <3
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'm the moderator here, aka: Jesus. Because the admins/smods (god) can still overrule me. But, regardless, for all instructive purposes, what I say goes.

And I DO make exceptions, and I DO pick favorites. :D