1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Im doing well, thinking of bringing Zero back from the dead
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
Im doing well, thinking of bringing Zero back from the dead

I'm a master of necromancy, myself. If you require any assistance, send me a pm/leave a creepy message on Skype.
Hello, [Zero].
For those who have been a part of the clan for the past three years should be able to remember me. I'm ken07. But of course, rules state for me to make an application, so here we go.

Personal Information

Name: Gentleman, Ken

Belt: Sixth dan black belt

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time / -7 GMT

Skills that I can bring: I am regularly in-game and checking on the forum (most of the time I am checking Events, and clan boards). As of recently, I am a replay-maker and a video-editor.

My reason for wanting to join: I've been involved with this clan ever since I first joined in 2011; and even before 2011 (first account; this is my second). I have seen [Zero]'s ups and downs. When we were warring almost weekly and when we went through a stage of in-activeness. Now that I see there are efforts to revive [Zero], I'd like to be a part of that act.

Clan History

Previous clans: [Zero], (MOFF), and [Essence].

Why I left said clans:
- [Zero]: This was in January I believe...I left because you guys were inactive
with a capital I - N - A - C - T - V - E. I wanted to find a new, active clan.

- [Meta]: I didn't feel as if this was the clan for me. Met some great guys but...meh.

- (MOFF): The clan just did not feel right to be in.

- [Essence]: Essence was great as it had very active members on the forum and I even met a few of them in-game. I left Essence to be a part of [Zero]'s revival.

*replays below include two required mods (aikido and tk), a madman and a single-player spar.
Attached Files
abd06.rpl (71.7 KB, 2 views)
abd03.rpl (82.6 KB, 2 views)
tk002.rpl (77.3 KB, 2 views)
tk004.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by visceral; Aug 5, 2014 at 04:11 AM.
Name(ingame):
Belt(Black Belt or Higher Preferred)RANK MEANS NOTHING WE DONT CARE:2nd Dan Black Belt
Best mods(Wushu, tk, or aikido preferred):wushu aikido and random fun and stupid mods like windowcleaner.tbm
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):I'd like to help revive Zero from its grave and because i was in the clan a few years ago and i liked it before it went inactive.
Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with):Some but they have expired.
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:
Attached Files
515.rpl (82.8 KB, 3 views)
ayyay.rpl (84.8 KB, 3 views)
d1251.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by kevin909; Aug 5, 2014 at 04:35 AM.
Balance is key.
Hi, was wondering if I could join Zero, here's my application, please read.

Belt : Black
Best mods : aikido, twinswords, lenshu
Why I want to join : To make zero a better and (or) talented community, I also think joining Zero would help me improve my skill.
Infractions : If you mean like breaking the rules or laws, I haven't really broken one yet at all..
Replays at the bottom

I'm not done there!

Previous clans : PIV (Perfect in Violence)
Forum activity : 9-10 (Didnt bother too post much now I love posting)
In game activity : 8-10 (If I get accepted It'd be 10-10

Replays are down there
Attached Files
AIKIDO DECAP.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
aikido win.rpl (38.2 KB, 3 views)
Acrobatic god!.rpl (52.4 KB, 3 views)
BOOM kick.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
BAM.rpl (52.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Calvin57; Aug 6, 2014 at 05:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kevin909 View Post
Name(ingame):
Belt(Black Belt or Higher Preferred)RANK MEANS NOTHING WE DONT CARE:2nd Dan Black Belt
Best mods(Wushu, tk, or aikido preferred):wushu aikido and random fun and stupid mods like windowcleaner.tbm
Why you want to join(Do i need to explain):I'd like to help revive Zero from its grave and because i was in the clan a few years ago and i liked it before it went inactive.
Infractions(Just so we know who we'll dealing with):Some but they have expired.
Also i need three replays posts without replays will be shunned:

I'm going to say yes. I can vouch for the fact that you were a part of the clan a few years ago; you joined right after I did in '11. I've seen you in-game a lot as of lately. Just remember to check on our boards.

~did you have to post those old replays :<

Originally Posted by Calvin57 View Post
Hi, was wondering if I could join Zero, here's my application, please read.

Belt : Black
Best mods : aikido, twinswords, lenshu
Why I want to join : To make zero a better and (or) talented community, I also think joining Zero would help me improve my skill.
Infractions : If you mean like breaking the rules or laws, I haven't really broken one yet at all..
Replays at the bottom

I'm not done there!

Previous clans : PIV (Perfect in Violence)
Forum activity : 9-10 (Didnt bother too post much now I love posting)
In game activity : 8-10 (If I get accepted It'd be 10-10

Replays are down there

Alright, Calvin. I want to just say this here and now; at this moment, we are reworking on [Zero]'s structure and trying to repair it. At this moment, I am neutral on your application. You want to help us, that's great. Post around on our board and I might reconsider and give you a 'yes' vote.

~next time you put information about infractions, don't put you broken a rule yet. This just makes me think you'll break one. Although, just FYI, this didn't reflect upon my vote.