Ranking
I didn't even know this existed. Well, I might as well.

Everyone calls me T, I'm horrible at math, and I like classical music.

People describe me as an outgoing, fun-loving person who always starts the party. But I can also be stoic, quiet, and enigmatic when I'm in that mood.

My brain jumpstarts late at night for some reason, and I think of incredible ammounts of unanswered questions when I'm exhuasted. Also, due to methane poisoning, I have a weak form of short term memory loss, I only live in the moment, and I can't remember anything that just happened until a few seconds later. My perception has become little less than surreal, and due my weak bipolar, ring of fire adhd, and 60% sociopathy, I'm growing slightly more unstable every day.

I'm 15 and 5'10, I weigh around 110lbs, pretty underweight but not frail; I have a black belt in taekwondo, I know a few combat forms of bowstaff, katana, and nun chaku. I also know pressure point strikes meant to incapacitate. My interests are: videogames, extreme sports, animation, videogame storyboarding and design, writing short stories in my limited spare time, insulting people who are worth insulting, and partying.

Might add more later.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
"Everyone calls me T"

I think you meant to say everyone calls you gay.
OHHHHHH SNAP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
"Everyone calls me T"

I think you meant to say everyone calls you gay.
OHHHHHH SNAP

All of the women who throw themselves all over me call me gay. Right.

Also yeah, just to add, I'm not having any more relationships until the new year, for personal reasons.

Occasional sex favors are fine by me though.
You're a stick

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
You're a stick

My penis is a stick.

only not... cuz...

It's a branch.
It's a broken branch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation