Toribash
Original Post
[Zero] CnC Thread
For art or replays of any kind

Provide Comments and criticism for at least one person's stuff above you if you make a post.

this replay is why you should never give up
Attached Files
tkk-dmed no problem.rpl (60.0 KB, 5 views)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
this replay shows you can always get the decap if you never give up?
also thanks for the neck tip wik
-----
... you got to see what i did! (DEADLY DECAP REPLAY)
Attached Files
Ninjutsu decap.rpl (30.6 KB, 5 views)
Deadly Decap.rpl (161.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Calvin57; Aug 9, 2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wik: You and your tk replays; nice dm

Calvin: first replay - I don't really play ninjutsu anymore so I don't know what to say. Good decap, though; uke's head popped off beautifully.
second replay - A tad stiff midrun but other than that, nice decap

-edit-

I recently made a madman replay and I really like it. I uploaded it to my excuse of a thread. Got a cnc there but just wanted to hear what you guys thought.
Attached Files
#Gentleman [M] - Quid Pro Quo.rpl (304.9 KB, 10 views)
Thanks, nice replay by the way

wik Moderated Message:
beep,boop
Last edited by Wik; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Calvin57 View Post
Thanks, nice replay by the way

generally we would want to give more in a post than just "nice replay" or "good replay"

for example:

ken sweet replay the way you controlled uke using mostly kicks was impressive and wow that gluteboom

also skeet decaps are the swaggiest

my replay is me trying to run, fucking it up and going with the result
Attached Files
@Wik#9.rpl (131.5 KB, 5 views)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Ok then,

Gentleman, awesome replay, the body spins in the first 50 frames make it look really nice cause spins with me are awesome , the many dismembers made it look professional , the decap would be better if shot farther just for style and the gluteboom was just wow yes,

ALSO, I actually tried my best to came with the best free play replay I've made yet at all, I figured I actually do really good with the shift + space , can anyone give me tips on what I should do, like starting techniques cause with that it just goes from there for me, but I don't really know how to do those starting techniques "like getting on you're knees and kind of accelerate and use you're other knee to boom kick then the dismembers goes on then kind of the pose then boom done"
-----
I think it was good for my first free play boom kill
Attached Files
Last edited by Calvin57; Aug 13, 2014 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do I have to CnC TWO replays everytime I post here? Ugh.

Wik: Try relaxing your lumbar or tilting it every here and there. I find it easier to run if you were to lean your lumbar in the direction you're about to step and then using your leg to push against that force and then rotate the opposite way and then repeat....oh and that improvision though xD Nice 3dm kick btw.

Calvin: It looked like you just made one good move spaced like five times and then decide to continue to another move and then stop again. Try to picture what you want to do ahead and then do what you plan to or try to. After the first kick I saw an opportunity to get another kick off before the full cycle of the "flip". Oh and, good decap I guess. Pose was alright

Anyway...I never knew how fun using kicks were when making a replay. Now I do.
Attached Files
That was an extremely violent way to treat your waiter Ken a couple great kicks for devastating effect

im playing around with making my movement look better and i think ill extend the frames on this and attack
Attached Files
#Wik-Movement-WIP.rpl (65.7 KB, 3 views)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
I'm getting kind of good with parkour now
-----
Like real good o;
Attached Files
#Parkour 1.rpl (73.7 KB, 3 views)
#Parkour 2.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
#Parkour 3.rpl (98.3 KB, 3 views)
#Parkour 4.rpl (87.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Calvin57; Sep 6, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump