Ranking
Re: Replays
@Doctor: Pretty cool, quick madman, altough you could have been more madder. Also, awesome comeback!

@Lancer: Hehehe! Voodoos are always funny!

Some madmans, please rate.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

nice ones sam, are all those at dm thresh 100?
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Now I'm jealous, I want a bat too!

Oh, I already got one once. =)

Ps. Yup, I always use 100 dm treshold.
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Intresting kick there sam.

This was a hug I did in jousting, I found it rather odd since they usually appear in judo
All knowing
Well, just another madman. :P

P.S: I'm gonna try to make a total dismemberment, it'll be hard, but I will not give up.

THE SUPER FLIPPER!!
There's somewhere around 19 flips(with a few landings too), but it's a full 3000 frames.
Attached Files
-supaflip.rpl (111.0 KB, 42 views)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
Cool.

I was experimenting with the infamous glute cannon glitch, where upon breaking your leg off, your glute flies away at like 2.99x10^8 m/s.

I decided I wanted to hit Uke with it. After reducing the Dm threshold to around 25 (so my leg would come off easier), and setting the distance to -200 (so my glutes would be facing the right way), I hit her with it. . . and was very disappointed. Apparently the glute either has so little mass or goes so fast that it ricochets right off of Uke, causing a mere 500 points of damage or so, and leaving her unmaimed. Even at the 25 DM threshold I was at. That's shown in my first replay here if you watch closely.

In the second replay I hit her legs with it. Same thing happened. Nothing. Although after the failed cannon, I reduced myself to the comical formation of head, chest, lumbar, abs, which looks something like a worm and spins hilariously after the glute cannon. Watch that one, it's funny.

I wasn't about to give up though. Finally on my third try, I hit her square in the back, and shattered uke into several pieces. It's pretty cool.
Attached Files
#glute_cannon_failure.rpl (52.1 KB, 37 views)
#Glute_cannon_success.rpl (49.3 KB, 51 views)
Originally Posted by 1,000,000
Cool.

I was experimenting with the infamous glute cannon glitch, where upon breaking your leg off, your glute flies away at like 2.99x10^8 m/s.

I decided I wanted to hit Uke with it. After reducing the Dm threshold to around 25 (so my leg would come off easier), and setting the distance to -200 (so my glutes would be facing the right way), I hit her with it. . . and was very disappointed. Apparently the glute either has so little mass or goes so fast that it ricochets right off of Uke, causing a mere 500 points of damage or so, and leaving her unmaimed. Even at the 25 DM threshold I was at. That's shown in my first replay here if you watch closely.

In the second replay I hit her legs with it. Same thing happened. Nothing. Although after the failed cannon, I reduced myself to the comical formation of head, chest, lumbar, abs, which looks something like a worm and spins hilariously after the glute cannon. Watch that one, it's funny.

I wasn't about to give up though. Finally on my third try, I hit her square in the back, and shattered uke into several pieces. It's pretty cool.

Very nice, I'm happy to finaly see the true damage of that misguided butt-piece. I can not wait for the day when such damage occurs durring one of our nukems (due to the glute cannon I mean).
ok, in all seriousness this is the coolest mp match ive ever played
i lost, but w/e
Attached Files
$fawesomeheadgames.rpl (67.1 KB, 57 views)
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness