Ranking
and at which days u are online ? cause right now i am not going to school as i just moved to the uk and i play in day by time to time.. guess u cant do it on day right?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
well since today i will lower myp lay hours cause of personal matters ( xD sounds profesional ) sp ill be playing just 1 hour a day. any way hope to still see ya and thxs for all
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
BoingBoing how is that a request? This thread is for requests, not for announcements.

I have two suggestions, one of them is to change the thread '' Rules of the 4 '' to just '' Rules '' or '' Rules Of Element '' (I prefer rules) because '' Rules of the 4 '' can be misleading and confusing.

My other suggestion is that you merge the thread for ex members with the members thread or just remove it, because I think it's not relevant or interesting enough to deserve its own thread. It's been there since 2009 but only has about 600 views, go figure..

That's all I had, thanks for reading.
I'll think about that one, there's history, i like it separate.

But it will be considered,

BoingBoing, your request was to know times, not to chat, there is a thread for that. <3
I have two suggestions, one of them is to change the thread '' Rules of the 4 '' to just '' Rules '' or '' Rules Of Element '' (I prefer rules) because '' Rules of the 4 '' can be misleading and confusing.

I agree with this.
Hotshot can you send me another invite i got excluded somehow, or I accidentally quit.
-----
Please PM me
Last edited by Labirynth; Feb 23, 2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG