ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Element] Operation Masterpiece
What's up guys, so just to bring something fun, lets make an awesome collaborative masterpiece using paint.

Rules: Use paint just to draw any addition to the previous image, doesn't matter how big or how small, and then reupload. Please actually spend some effort if you must. Refrain from griefing and/or profanity (such as phallic symbolism, if must, do so in the least explicit way). Save as .png when you finish! Also, reserve a post before you make your edit so people aren't working on the same revision. Most of all have fun.

Let's start with this:

Last edited by OfUnknown; Apr 4, 2014 at 07:48 AM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Nice idea.
Unfortunately I don't have paint so I used Photoshop instead.

Here's what I added
Even if you don't have paint, try to not use anti-aliasing, it would be best if we can keep the pixelly style. Therefore if you're using Photoshop, use the pencil tool (it is under the brush tool if you long press down the brush icon), and if you're using the select/lasso tools, untick anti-aliasing.

[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Added derp uke. Imagehack needs premium now... Used paint for you to keep it traditionally. BTW: nice idea ofu

Link for high resolution: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xiaeyxbri5k3pxo/24flgfs.png
Attached Thumbnails
24flgfs.jpg  
Last edited by openfield; Apr 7, 2014 at 10:20 PM.
Lol
Well kinda just added something click it to chek it out..

Never mind the pic to low quality i got a better one
-----
The 3rd one is the best please use that one.I added a few textures a pony pucing rainbows and wolf in the corner
Attached Thumbnails
ELEMENT.jpg   Bez*tytu?u.jpg   .jpg  
Last edited by counter; Apr 7, 2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I told you, you shouldn't upload it with the forum. Use a 3rd party uploader to maintain the quality. Just use paint and save it, don't resize or stretch please.
True that. How about Ikyo or OfU start over with my piece. So everyone can take serveral turns on the picture until we claim it "finished"?

Edit: Common guys, this can't be it, there are quiet some details missing to make it our "masterpiece" ;)
Last edited by openfield; Apr 10, 2014 at 05:06 PM.