Toribash
Original Post
Attention [Hunters]!
Hey guys!

As you might have noticed, our forum has changed a bit. We are merging some stickies and in the process we (me, pitcher and lordtiger) Decided to let go of the past and remake all our stickies. Old threads can still be read but they're closed and if you feel like posting something, Do it on the new stickies.

please DO NOT make a thread for anything but suggest it so we can see if it fits somewhere in our new sticky threads.

I hope you all like this new update!
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I quite like the new format, good job guys .

EDIT: Why are almost all the threads closed?
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Forget something.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
its still a bit in progress, we'll open the threads pretty soon I think
*click*
We're almost done here, I will reopen these threads shortly. If you guys see anything wrong in this update, you can post it here instead of the suggestions & updates thread. We have moved the rules to the big book.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Ok thanks, and fast responses O.o. Have you deleted the really old threads?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
ummmm really old threads are deleted i think, there are still some quite old closed threads if i remember right
*click*
We've kept some of them for the sake of history. The ones we've just replaced won't be deleted, just closed. they will eventually leave the first page when people post in other threads.
-----
We will add links from the new threads to the old threads and vice-versa at a later point in time. Our updated forum is now live. If you see any flaws, tell us and we'll fix them.

P.S: We know that right now the new ally thread and the ally thread in the big book are not very similar, but I've had enough for now and will continue with that later
Last edited by lordtiger; Jul 28, 2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Amazing, honestly it looks better now that you've made the new threads.

Kudos to you, guys
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 28, 2012 at 03:49 PM.