Ranking
Hey Fanty, I do too. Plus, you always say, "No! Be more hard on me!" So yes, that is what we do. I also play Mount and Blade Warband, Minecraft, Toribash (obviously -.-) and spiral knights.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Nobody plays CrossFire? If someone wants to play, I'll be in the south server, which ever channel that has the most players, TD mode
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Differently mean?

One is verbal mean, the other is action mean?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
One is kicks hating the shit out of me, other is anak trying to be mean to me, but he's too nice to be able to do that.
So kicks is actually hating you and spreading the new to the whole world while Anak is learning to be mean but doesn't have any progress?
Lol...

EDIT: When are you gonna start making that awesome thing for our beautiful clan?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
pff. Fanty, I'm not hating on you. Hating and being mean are two very different words Hating is when I hate you and don't like your presence while being mean is being unfriendly and an asshole towards a person. I actually like your presence and makes the most of it for my own pleasure. But since I have been quite in-active, you've not been getting your daily dose of vitamin kicks. And I think you're pretty sick right now. Don't worry fanty, I'll be active in a couple of weeks to give you vitamins.

-Dr. Kicks
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Was up in Redding all weekend. ;-;
Anyways might as well say something here,

I hate stupid people and I like turtles.
I own a cat, a dog, and a turtle. (My turtle's name is Squirt. c

I'm also popular in the Minecraft realm. The super self centered Yogscast have talked about me, saying I'm a nice guy. I like Dubstep and Techno. I hate people who act suicidal just to be cool.
I play football and my sister and brother both like to dance. Unlike me, even though they say I dance well. ;-;
Originally Posted by methos319 View Post
The super self centered Yogscast have talked about me, saying I'm a nice guy.

I swear to god if you're Duncan I will love you forever.