Ranking
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Just a reminder: If you aren't happy with us/the clan. You are always free to leave.

sorry for quoting this but... this time i want to be with this clan
I change my vote to a no, if he's as bad as vaser puts it, and that must be really bad, I wouldn't want to stand within a mile of him. I like vaser, I've never seen him react so...wow, so if it's that bad, really?
never mind if you guys and especially ynvaser are going to be saying no he's bad i cant trust him and evrything, then i change my mind good bye DP oh and by the way alert you should calm ynvaser down
Last edited by bulgath; Feb 27, 2010 at 09:18 PM.
Oh, well, bye then.
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Ayy. No flaming, read the clan rules. ~ Drage
Last edited by Dragenon; Feb 28, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
I change my vote to a no, if he's as bad as vaser puts it, and that must be really bad, I wouldn't want to stand within a mile of him. I like vaser, I've never seen him react so...wow, so if it's that bad, really?

He tried to totally ruin my head texture business alongside with carbonking with telling people that I just copy/paste images from google to make the heads. When I confronted him about it, he lied to me, blaming it all on his buddy. Then ck told me that he did it together with bulgath. I don't like spineless cowards, and anyways, as you can see, willpower 0. No, this is not flaming, these are facts.
Application
Can you run dance etc?(List the things you can do other than fighting): I can run
Best mod: Wushu-aikido (best at wushu
Type of attitude: average umm....sometimes angray otherwise normal
Are you forum active as well as active in-game?: yea both active
Why should we let you join:cause i have really good feeling that youll be happy and i am a really good player

Referrals(who recommended you to join this clan): no one
Will you be loyal to the clan:ofcourse
Why do you want to join: Currenty i am clanless-also death plague is a kind and nice clan ^^

How many times have you been banned or infracted: 3 times ban i think
Previous Clans:Aeon
Anything extra (Texture or video making, coding skills, etc.): Texrurer
Also attach a singleplayer (classic.tbm) and a multiplayer (Classical mods or running) replay: at bottom

anything more pm me..
Attached Files
split.rpl (52.3 KB, 9 views)
Sydrone.rpl (43.8 KB, 11 views)
decap-goof.rpl (65.7 KB, 11 views)