Ranking
Original Post
[Death Plague] Replays, Mods and Scripts thread.
I posted this thread because I think we (the clan members) need to show the others what we are able to and to get criticism from friends.

So please comment on this first try at sparring. I know it sucks, but: first try.
Attached Files
First sparring attempt.rpl (182.4 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by ynvaser; Mar 8, 2012 at 04:29 AM.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
xD. I got bored.
-----
Ok, that was a VERY bad replay.

But, this one owns. It was edited by ynvasers trick, included in the replays.
Attached Files
Simon-mid-air decap .rpl (38.7 KB, 18 views)
ynvaser_trick1.rpl (72.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Simondigi2; Jul 2, 2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Personally, I dislike your replay because of the zero effort put into it. Try harder.

Well, time for me to stop spreading my cheap wisdom, and show some skill. Today I was playing multiplayer with a few very skilled guys, and saved 3 replays on the way.
Attached Files
ynvaser_wushumatch1.rpl (87.9 KB, 17 views)
ynvaser_wushumatch2.rpl (93.9 KB, 13 views)
ynvaser_wushumatch3.rpl (88.7 KB, 17 views)
@Ynvaser: That last replay must have been a hard eon to win, when he got two shots in the head in the beginning. Nice.

I dislike wushu however, I don't like the long turn frames. The replays don't look fluid. I like fluid. :b
HayZ ~ <3
I agree with ParZ.
Some (VERY) shitty replays I've been working on, and a nice spar with Simon we made a while back that I forgot to upload.
Attached Files
ParZ - Sparring 1.rpl (1.07 MB, 15 views)
Alert - 2 (Fin.).rpl (111.9 KB, 13 views)
Alert - 3 (Fin).rpl (68.6 KB, 12 views)
Alert - 1.rpl (52.0 KB, 10 views)
ParZ - Decap1.rpl (24.6 KB, 11 views)
HayZ ~ <3
I revive this thread in the name of .... uhh .... awesomeness?
Replay I worked on today. I am feeling pretty smexy. Also, got a replay of parz decapin.
Attached Files
bodybreak7.rpl (123.5 KB, 12 views)
dp.rpl (35.9 KB, 11 views)
bodybreak7: Would have been better if you made some flips to uke instead of flying in a little ball. But nice DM's anyway.
I will try to work on it some more today. I want to try and see if I can get more dms.