Ranking
Tylander has a point, but I think that this chat should go to the IRC or general discussion :P
oh yeah
Kaleb123 Vote kick

Reason: Repeatedly calling me a fag in multiple threads, basically spamming and being an asshole
Would You Like A Chocolate?
^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Tylander, take my warning. You need to... how to say... stop being a pussy. I don't care what you think about Kaleb, I don't care what you guys have against each other, but at the moment, you are the one going around and acting like a total idiot. I don't care how you act otherwise, but you are making the clan, US look bad. I can't let this go on. If you don't stop, I will have to kick you eventually.
For now, I'm demoting you temporarily. If you can change your behaviour, you'll get your rank back.
Missed alot of this, so Summing up what i'd say:

No to Lonleymonkey kick.
No to Kaleb Kick

Yes to Tylander Warning
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Ynvaser told me to post this here.

Vote to kick LonelyMonkey.
Reason: Opening multiple threads with no purpose, muting and deopping clan mates in the clan recruitment room and stealing applicants.

Screenshot:

I only have this one, but me, Lonely and Bloodwolf were in the same room. When an applicant came and asked what refferals was, we said to put our names (all of us), but Lonely simply said "No. Only me because I created the room." I must say that me and Bloodwolf also helped the recruits and answered some of their questions.

Stolen applicants (atleast from me, don't know about bloodwolf, he stayed longer in the room): CallOfFood, mort1859, farizakmal, and itop134.

Well that is all. Please take in account that this is his second time being judged and he had one more chance.
Last edited by pusga; Feb 26, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
oh yeah
Vote about the fate of Lonelymonkey is open.
"Opening multiple threads with no purpose, muting and deopping clan mates in the clan recruitment room and stealing applicants."

Votes in favor of removal: 0
Votes against: 0