Ranking
04/04/2012

Death Plague Vs. Fl0w.

Players from DP: torikill10,Xs238,charbel262,TylandeR,pusga,ago2808
Players from Fl0w: imapirate
Final result: Death Plague 1 X 7 Flow(A.K.A imapirate xD)

Gamestory: The first match of our crusade. We started losing against fl0w. Then charbel kicked imapirate's ass. Then we started losing again. He's very strong. We couldn't win the war. But we tried.

***READTHIS***

I lost against 1337 with hypnohype and ago i think. So we were at rank 101. After this war, I checked our rank and I saw two crazy things. On our war history, Death Plague appears as the winner of the clan war with 1 Vs. 7. WTF happened I don't know. And the worst. After this war, we reached the rank 100 and fl0w "lost".
Last edited by torikill10; Apr 5, 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Adding WTFcks
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
It's not wise to do a 6v1, it's better if it's an even match, but at least you guys tried.

Good job
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
04/04/2012

Death Plague Vs. Zero

Players from DP: torikill10, pusga,tylandeR,charbel(1/4 waked up)
Players from Zero:illxwill, NoobStatus,iNoobBruh(Middle of the war)
Results: Death Plague 4 Vs. 4 Zero
Gamestory: We were screaming to each other when NoobStatus found us. Then we started war. Tylander just kicked their asses like a boss. Then pusga fought with illxwill and won against him. Then iNoobBruh called the support and kicked pusga's ass in a very hard match. I fought, did an awesome move and iNoobBruh countered. TylandeR fought against NoobStatus and won(TKO). TylandeR keep fought like a boss but he lost against illxwill. Then pusga fought iNoobBruh and then everything messed up and I still don't know wtf happened
Stop using "got his ass kicked" expressions on reports before someone gets royally pissed at you.
oh yeah
I love how in the Zero report tori failed with the caps in my name xD
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Then pusga fought iNoobBruh and then everything messed up and I still don't know wtf happened

Trololololol.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Stop using "got his ass kicked" expressions on reports before someone gets royally pissed at you.

Ok I will stop

Originally Posted by Tylander View Post
I love how in the Zero report tori failed with the caps in my name xD

Tylander, your name in game appears with TylandeR

Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
Did we lose or win? I'm confused.

Draw.
dont use kicked his ass
use like:
[some1] made him/her wish he was never in the war!

I also didnt play much against zero cuz like mentioned above, I was 3/4 asleep or in the optimistic way 1/4 awake (i get pessimistic when sleepy) and because my internet kept pinging.

Right now i am chilling with a .

EDIT: yep that's me drunk up there ^
Last edited by charbel262; Nov 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely