Toribash
Original Post
[Discussion] The Game Central
THE GAME CENTRAL
Because if it's fun, it needs to be known!

Hello Death Plague!
I really don't know what happened with our last games thread so let's start another!
Feel free to post your gameplays, walkthroughs, and another videos! Recommend games for DPers and the whole community! From Hardcore to Casual, Android and iOS to Java and Symbian, from NES to PSVita and Wii U, you can add here EVERYTHING! Including Techology Talk. Smartphones for example!

But, we have rules of course.

-No Fan Wars
-No Spaming
-No Trolling
-No Flaming

-No Offencive Talk About Player Skills
-Be Nice!

Let me start(try to recommend a game like me, Look at the "Form")

Happy Wheels

Created By: Jin Bonacci
Year:Unknown
Platform: PC,Web(Flash Player)
You Can Find It On: totaljerkface.com

Review: Happy Wheels have a weird name if you consider that the game has Gore. Happy Wheels is a game where you can choose a character like the Irresponsible Dad, that can launch his son on obstacles and do cool BMX tricks, or Santa Claus. The variety of characters shows that each gameplay is unique. The objective is easy. Get to the end with the coins. If there is no coins just get to the end. Easy, no? Now, add Chainsaw, Bombs, Swords and Shields, Knives, and UFOs, yes UFOs. It is funny because in normal games you just reach at the end. if you fall, you start again. If you fall in Happy Wheels, you may lose a leg, or an arm. But you keep going. And that's the big difference:Blood And Gore.

But, maybe, the powers of the characters, the charisma of the voices( Like the classic "OH, GOD" from Irresponsible Dad), and the User Levels are the biggest point. You can post your levels! Also, the game play of the game is good and the controls work just fine. The game has it's bugs too. It can be annoying when Segway Guy's wheel just stop working. Also, the maps that the community creates never look like Jim Bonacci's ones. And that decreases the time for beating the game. But, for a Flash Player Game, Happy Wheels does just fine

Final Rank
7.8/10

Game Play

Last edited by ynvaser; Feb 3, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I fuckin LOVE Happy Wheels. I think, torikill, that you should post a picture of the gore in HW. So people know what is up in that game. ;)
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
Begone
Begone

***WARNING***

Some screenshots like this one may look ugly but they are from an older version.

Created By:
Nplay, in association with ProtonStudios and Photon Exit Games
Year: Unknown
Platform: Web(Requires Unity Web Player)
You Can Find It On: http://www.nplay.com/BeGone/
Genre: FPS Shooter
System Requirements:
My PC can run this game at a decent frame with all maxed except Rendering Method. I use Forward. I tried to run in a PC without graphic card and in a Single-Core with 1,80 GHz. No deal.

The Review:

Ignoring all the tendences for browser games, Begone shows for the world that, browser games can be hardcore. At the first time, you may think that 3D graphics in a browser is an impossible task. Begone shows that it is simple by using one of the most famous Game Engines for iOS and Android: The Unity Engine 3.

The gameplay of Begone is impressive and the game system works well. And it is simple to learn.

The game is basically divided into 2 modes. In Elimination, the name says all. Matches of 2:00, with 2 to 12 people in SWAT or Militia, with a total of 24 people at the same room. In Sabotage, it is the same, but, Militia needs to activate bombs and SWAT needs to take care of them. If Militia activates a bomb, SWAT needs to disable them. If a team reaches 10 victories, the game is over.

You can use sprint mode for running faster, but you can't shoot while running on sprint mode. You can use precision aim or crouch, if you want shoot someone in the head, for example. You can use the MP5, a Submachinegun, a Shotgun, a M4A1, in CCO or Scope mode and the classical SAW, with 200 Bullets.

The game graphics are just beautiful. The water reflections and the metal reflect are realistic and, in my opinion, can compete with downloaded freeware games. The characters and the enviroment are well modeled, including the weapons. But, as many games, it has some problems and bugs. If you play the game on 3RD Person, you will see that the game is totally made for 1ST Person. One of the funniest bugs happens in a ladder. If you climb the ladder, then look behind you( your back "facing the ladder") and change to 3RD person, you will see that you are suspended by a "invisible ladder". As you play more the game, you will see lots of animation bugs, a problem that hides the "shine" of begone. On 1ST person, there is a bug with the M4A1(CCO). Sometimes, you will see your hand "flying with no body".

I didn't found any problems with the servers or the maps. They just look fine.

People that play Begone, probably will visit the site again to play. And, ignoring all the "rules" followed by indie games made with flash, Begone shows that, you don't need to be paid or downloaded, to be beautiful and hardcore.

Final Rank

8.9/10

My PC Specs

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
AMD Phenon II X4 910e 2.60GHz
4 GB RAM
500GB HD Samsung
nVidia Geforce 9500GT
Power Supply 500W
Last edited by torikill10; Jun 4, 2012 at 06:41 AM.
If were referring a game do we have to do a whole review on it?
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
If were referring a game do we have to do a whole review on it?

I hope not :/
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
AMD Phenon II X4 910e 2.60GHz
4 GB RAM
500GB HD Samsung
nVidia Geforce 9500GT
Power Supply 500W

AMD Phenon II x6 1000 2.80GHz ()
8 GB RAM
1T Black Caviar
Evga Gtx 560 ti sc
Ultra 750w
Death Plague
Originally Posted by Xs238 View Post

AMD Phenon II x6 1000 2.80GHz ()
8 GB RAM
1T Black Cavia
Evga Gtx 560 ti sc
Ultra 750w

Hey man, stop humiliating my computer xD
Begone looks great but when I try to buy weapons all I can do is look at the mp5, how do I buy it?
also I always seem to get problems connecting to the servers
oh yeah