ES Recruitment Drive
also I forgot to say but yesterday I beat the shit out of Castlevania

that's right dracula suck my dick
oh yeah
I wouldn't buy the Wii U for it's movement accuracy, it's about the games. SSB already makes it a great choice, plus Rayman and Bayonetta 2.
oh yeah
Hey guys, I'll have to play Mafia II again so I can remember the good and bad stuff about this game. I don't want to do a crappy review.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Too much levels, not much Sonic(at least from what I've seen from the vids). SA1 controls are a complete mess

Anyway, I think we shouldn't keep posting here. How about moving to the game central, if you want to chat about games?

alright moving on to this thread, i say that sa is terrible because of pretty much everything. the only remotely fun part of the game is playing as sonic but that's like 12% of the game, and even then the gameplay is boring. the only fun level in the intire game is that speed highway on sonic's story mode.
oh yeah
As I said. Sonic Generations may not be the most revolutionary Sonic game, neither the biggest one, but it remains true to it's core: speed and platforming. I played Sonic Unleashed at PS2. PS3/Xbox 360 is the same thing but with the free roam mode. I think that Sonic Generations is the best game from last generation.
-----
Super Mario Crossover 2.1: wanna play Super Mario with simon from castlevania? Megaman maybe? What about ZELDA and PEACH? YES! Peach and Zelda are fully playable!

http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games...bros-crossover
Last edited by torikill10; Jun 30, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."