ES Recruitment Drive
Go to google, type in "when it is 14:00 GMT, what time is it in (Input your country)" That should get you the proposed time of the event. I'll be posting a steam event.
Hehhhh.
Yeah, I -might- be awake.
We're at -5 over here, and I'm normally asleep at 9AM.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Tommorow another event, pl0x? I have vacation, gaming all day long

GMT= +1

Steam: VG-C |Simon the Panda, VG-C |Simon the Ninja or VG-C |Simondigi, I cycle names sometimes. I'm premium, and my games are:
Counter strike global offensive, dota 2, The elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, Garry's mod, league of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Toribash, Breath of Death VII, Brink, Counter strike, counter strike condition zero, counter strike condition zero deleted scenes, counter strike source, counter strike source beta, crysis, crysis 2 maximum edition, crysis warhead, crysis wars, cthulhu saves the world, Dota 2 test, Fantasy wars, garry's mod 13 beta, Half life 2, Half life 2 lost coast, Hidden: Source beta 4, Magnetis, Poker Night at the inventory, portal 2, saints row the third, sniper ghost warrior, team fortress 2 beta and Trine 2.

NO I DO NOT PLAY EM ALL.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I vote we all play css or cs:go.
Ugh.
CSS zombie mode! you can suck really bad, it doesnt matter!