Ranking
Original Post
[Event] 1st DP Fails Competition
1st DP Fails Competition
"Where the fails are golden!"
Yes! That's what you've read! Now, you can get rewarded by your fails! No need of great skills, money, freetime... NOTHING! And the only thing you have to be is...acompletenoob a DP memberofcoursecaptainobvious! But there are some rules, however.

Judges

pusga
torikill10

Rules
  • Every contestant can only post ONE replay.
  • Before the posting deadline, you can change your replay TWICE
  • The replay MUST BE at Multiplayer
  • The Scoreboard will only be shown after the decision of all the "staff members"
  • The fails are going to be judged in five categories
  • Fun: No need of explanation here: The more fun, the more points you get!(1 to 10)
  • Naturality: How nature does your fail look? The more forced your fail looks, the less points you score!(1 to 10)
  • Stupid Pose: How stupid did you look at the end? This is like the finish pose, but more stupid! The more you look stupid, the more points you get!(1 to 10)
  • Failness: How much did you fail? This is like "the execution of the fail". The more you "combo your fail moves" the more points you get!( 1 to 10)
  • Expectation: How much expectation did you build before your failure? The more epic you looked before failing, the more points you get!( 1 to 10)
  • Mod: There are some mods that are easier at failing. Others let you to be more creative! A vehicle or parkour mod is better than an official mod. The official mod btw is better than random DM or frac mods. The mods will be decided later, when I get my PC back. The crazier the mod is, the more rigorous the judges will be. However, if you get a 8 score mod, the max score you'll get is 8. (1 to 10)
  • The math behind your score will be:torikill10+pusga/2=Final Score
  • The highest score you can get is 50 points.
Prize

1st = 1 Bumpmap Head Texture
2nd= Thin air
3rd= Check 2nd place

DEADLINE
07/04/2013

Bad Luck, and Good Fails ladies and gentlemen!

*All these rules can be changed before the beggining of the event. You all are free to send me ideas of what can I change or not before the event. If I change the rules, I'll reply saying something like "I changed this shit". Keep checking the first post, I'll just update it.
Also, sorry if this looks very shitty. I'm not at my computer, so I cannot get a lot of information about mods and shit.
Last edited by torikill10; Jun 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I would donate things for prizes, but I spent all my tc and I usually sell things straight away if I don't need them. Sorry Too bad its multiplayer, I have tons of single player fails :3
Well then.....

Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
I would donate things for prizes, but I spent all my tc and I usually sell things straight away if I don't need them. Sorry Too bad its multiplayer, I have tons of single player fails :3

No problem, I think ynvaser will donate the stuff.

Also, about the SP replays, I don't accept them because let's say that someone fails ON purpose? MP replays are a little harder to edit, since you'll need to play with your opponent's tori. But...

"*All these rules can be changed before the beggining of the event. You all are free to send me ideas of what can I change or not before the event. If I change the rules, I'll reply saying something like "I changed this shit". Keep checking the first post, I'll just update it."
The event has started. Post your replays here, and edit your previous posts if you want to change your replay. Also, say that you changed your replay, so the backstage can do their job easily.
I'll try to get a good fail in
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Does it have to be a new replay? And is it still a fail if you win? Say, you keep kitting someone over and over and almost every time you hit them one of your limbs falls off but you still win by points. Is that considered a win or fail?
Well then.....

Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
1-Does it have to be a new replay?
2-If it is still a fail if you win? Say, you keep kitting someone over and over and almost every time you hit them one of your limbs falls off but you still win by points. Is that considered a win or fail?

1- No
2-Win, makes the replay even funnier. People will think like this: How did he win!? LOLOLLOLOL
2 hard 2 make time 4 tb :C
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C