Toribash
We are going to derp even more than usual, we should start by playing random steam games, i vote Magicka
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Sounds like a decent idea, find a game that most of us has and play it. Post your suggestions here, we might aswell use this thread for something.

Besides Dota 2, I'd sure as hell play Burnout Paradise with you if you guys have it (if you don't go get it, it's the most fun racing game ever). That or Terraria, a medcore co op run should be super fun.
oh yeah
Mclarens, I'll have more time tomorrow, so I'll try to explain better.

We could all play Blacklight Retribution, planetside 2(fucking hard game to run), GTA IV... I don't know...
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Terraria. we shall play it and it'll require us to get gameranger probably because i'm fairly certain hamachi has a 5 person count. pusga can send you a copy of the game if you don't have it.

Current Terraria Roster
ParZ
Tylandii
pusga
Torikill10
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Well I can't run Planetside 2, but I haven't tried Blacklight Retribution yet. Will try next it(aka never).
oh yeah
Hi guys, IM BACK!! i got a new computer and its way better than my old piece o crap laptop i had before! well i hope to see you around and its nice to see i wasnt kicked... thanks guys!
I CHECK ON FORUMS AND WHOLE CLAN IS IN TEARS
WAT
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
yeah we're basically like a mushroom now
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C