Ranking
Nice spins, good display of momentum. You kept the flow going really well throughout the replay. Really smooth split kick. I liked the way you used your right foot for the decap. I don't like the stiffness of your pose. Relax a little, it'll be more natural. Good job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I found it nearly impossible to get the boom and the decap, so I gave up.
Attached Files
#Water - Shock Test.rpl (145.2 KB, 66 views)
How do you do it?

Your arm ghosted through your leg on the lead up to your first spin, other then that, it was good.
You gained really good speed and momentum, making an amazing boom through the crotch region.
The second boom was even better, but it would of been nice to see a decap aswell.
I like how you stayed off of the ground from 411, until you conducted the awkward force landing.

Overall it was a good replay,so it's being added to my replay directory.
father of philip scone
not a fan of the use of grab for the second boom. ukes torso was not ridiculously close to you, and you were close to the ground, so i really see no reason for the grab there. would have definitely tried something else myself. the second boom has nice execution
no decap replays are the only generalisation that really bother me :L
oh yeah
Nice creative opening. I'm not sold on some parts of the manipulation (namely the head hit with you hand, or the way you launched back to Uke afterwards), but it was pretty good, and you did well under the circumstances. I like how easily you kept with the motion of the replay. I'm not a fan of your first backhand elbow dismembement. I liked the first kick for dismemberments, but the second had a lot of shin in it. It would have been cool if you launched back at Uke's torso to get more damage to his core. Because you didn't it would have been nice to see a pose. Well done

BTW, I like your name
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I don't understand why you did all that to flip uke, and then grabbed.
Doesn't make sense.
father of philip scone
I'm going to have to quote myself.. "How do you do it?"
The opener was a bit awkward, but when your foot came into contact with Uke for the first time I swear..
Excellent speed, good flow, but just try not to use grabs as much, as in quickly grabbing and letting go, it doesn't looks nice.

Kawaii Desu Ultra Skeet btw
Moved back to Donkey..