ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Bsns]Potential Business Partners
Let's keep this place for ideas of who to possibly invite to join us. We can send an invite to them asking them to check out the clan and maybe apply. If we get enough votes in here just send this invite:

Please feel free to stop by Business and check us out. We're a growing clan, and we're seeking new possible members to assist and be a part of our growth. We are pretty active ingame and on the forums. Please take this opportunity to see if you would like to be a member of our clan. If you decide that you're interested just post in our recruitment thread with an application. Please provide the name of the person that invited you. Thanks and can't wait to see you in a Business suit!

Do you guys like Hucota7?

Or Jire?

Or zthemistx??

Or Stellargod?
Last edited by TomPaine; Dec 13, 2011 at 05:28 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Idk Hucota7
Jire is an old buddy :3
Isn't Stelly on Duck?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Feel free to invite them, Tom
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I am sorry to all of those who don't know Hucota7, but he has been around as long as I'm and he is an amazing artist and his creativity is beyond of what I think most of us hold, so why can't we just give all of them a chance. They're all known for their own potential abilities.