ES Recruitment Drive
who's this teknik guy? Who the hell invited him?! What the hell is his god damn favorite flavor of ice cream? And does he have any other god damn hobbies? I just don't get this...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
That hazing joke gets older and older each time I read it.
Regardless, no problem, Teknik. I have to be an equal opportunity asshole so people don't take it personal.
Hey Tom. I wasn't really invited. My favourite ice-cream flavour would have to be Vanilla. I like dancing.

Its allgoods Al.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
not a bad idea. I might record a bit soon.
Would be cool to see you dance. DO THE MACARENA!
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
lean back. lean back. lean back. what a horrible song and accompanying dance lol.

So teknik how long have you been dabbling in the arts and what programs do you prefer?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
YOU'D BETTER.
What kind of dancing? :>

Um oldish sort of stuff. Shuffling, C Walk, Tectonics tiny bit of dougie. That kind of stuff.

Originally Posted by Meap View Post
Would be cool to see you dance. DO THE MACARENA!

Macarena goes off, bro.

Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
lean back. lean back. lean back. what a horrible song and accompanying dance lol.

So teknik how long have you been dabbling in the arts and what programs do you prefer?

Um for about a year and half now and I don't use much besides photoshop. photoshop. photoshop.
Come on dude. Old is Gold!

See?

C-Walk is great. I know how but i'm not really focusing on it. Also, what kind of shuffle do you mean? Melbourne or that LMFAO thing.
Last edited by Meap; Jan 16, 2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Lol
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time