Toribash
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil dirty hairy pussie
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil dirty hairy pussie using my dick
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish the evil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty illuminated enlightenment reaper
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak, I wondered what had happened to my favorite chocolate cake that had mysteriously vanished, so I started off on a trochee that was filled to the brink with seamen sailing to the mother Russia throught to slay the lord of weaboos. So I needed a mighty steed to find the halberd of ultimate sniff my drift to fight the six midget kings, therefore i called the trike drifter "I like turtles" a voice exclaimed letting out a violent blast of Justin Bieber fangirls. So why not call your mom and have her vanquish theevil dirty hairy pussie using my dick. her vag badge uttered the prince as he jumped through the night with his mighty illuminated enlightenment reaper harshly bulging against
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯