Ranking
Original Post
fractures
maybe make fractures possible to dismember or make them worth more points to hit because fractured joints just doing nothing but making the other person not able to move them is kinda frustrating especially when trying to decap.
Last edited by IwatchOPM; Mar 24, 2021 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typos
I don't this fracture's should be able to dismember, if you think about it, it makes it even more unpredictable when you or your opponent has a limp arm or leg, it's a challenge to keep that arm with momentum... however being worth more points isn't a bad shout but isn't that already a thing?
fractures
Originally Posted by max View Post
I don't this fracture's should be able to dismember, if you think about it, it makes it even more unpredictable when you or your opponent has a limp arm or leg, it's a challenge to keep that arm with momentum... however being worth more points isn't a bad shout but isn't that already a thing?

yeah you do make good points about the dismember factor, i should have though about that, but I dont think that fracs are worth more points though im not sure since i've only been on the game for 4 years i think
Yo is that the real IwatchOPM? No.

Dismembers and fractures are pure luck factors, you cannot calculate how to deal a certain ammount of damage in a turn, just like knock outs: you either get lucky and hit it right or you don't

Fracture to dismember should be a thing, it's really unlogical for it not to be
Originally Posted by Mushin View Post
Fracture to dismember should be a thing, it's really unlogical for it not to be

Then there is no point in a fracture if you can just dismember it a joint.
Then there is no point in a fracture if you can just dismember it a joint.

If you fracture a joint, you can either pick to use it as a disadvantage for your opponent (not letting them grab it to save the DQ and forcing them to rely on the relax in the joint) or you just get a second chance to dismember it like you planned to
If you fracture a joint, you can either pick to use it as a disadvantage for your opponent (not letting them grab it to save the DQ and forcing them to rely on the relax in the joint) or you just get a second chance to dismember it like you planned to

yeah but like max said, it would be unpredictable to have them dismember since it'll be limp, though i think neck should always be able to dismember no matter what because it barely moves at all to begin with, huge cock block to decaps
Last edited by IwatchOPM; Apr 1, 2021 at 09:21 AM.
Originally Posted by IwatchOPM View Post
yeah but like max said, it would be unpredictable to have them dismember since it'll be limp, though i think neck should always be able to dismember no matter what because it barely moves at all to begin with, huge cock block to decaps

Then don't get fractured in the first place, TBN will have that feature either way so why wouldn't TB have it?
Then don't get fractured in the first place, TBN will have that feature either way so why wouldn't TB have it?

bruh what do you mean "Then dont get fractured in the first place" i dont have control over that