Toribash
Original Post
Just a kick?
Replay is filled with win and the usual frantic dismemberment inherent to my replays
Attached Files
A kick.rpl (189.4 KB, 72 views)
Its just another madman. Nothing special. The grab hit on the head is filled with lose though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Its just another madman. Nothing special. The grab hit on the head is filled with lose though.

By that logic I can look at any move and say "Well that's just another group of joints being dismembered, nothing special."
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper View Post
By that logic I can look at any move and say "Well that's just another group of joints being dismembered, nothing special."

Yes, you could, but you wouldn't, because I assume you wouldn't be that retarded. Also, you have a bit of an attitude, care to explain why you feel you're so great at life?
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by Noob_Reaper View Post
Also ITT people try to degrade a replay better than theirs because I criticized them

You are quite correct, at least partially. How about a little competition between me and you. We post a thread with a poll consisting with a couple of our best replays, and let the community decide on the better replay maker. Just for fun, shall we?
Do it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well