Toribash
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
What about tag team. Kinda like every fighting game did once. You could only do it at certain times, not in akido rooms, and only if you have nothing severed. I don't know I like the idea of more fighting at one time, but to pull it off correctly in this would be a "fun" task...
I do have a suggestion though. No quitting a match after say the first couple rounds, even if idle. So tired of rage quitters. Or if that happens give them a loss, and the person who didn't quit a win.
It's just B.S. to set set em up, and have about one frame more to go to win, and Mr. Baby quits....
Life's a bitch, so I spayed it!
its been suggested many times, however something maybe can make it real, for exapmle:
2vs2 first team (red) - considered as 1 body!
second team (blue) - considered as 1 body as well,
so it would be like 1 vs 1 but more joints and players can control only their own,
+no interaction between same team fighters
2v2 and 3v1 or Free For All
I have seen a YouTube video ( The Qemist Toribash) that involvess 4 people playing in one single match. I know there is an older version that allows you to do this but i think this should be incorporated into version 4.2, without the need to edit things, just a simple mod or option. So Ithink this would verify Toribash's motto: Violence Perfected.
Last edited by Intelligent; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
Pwr's Alt
I Agree With Spit But it Would Give Many terrible Features and Some Amazing Features,
ill do 1 example of each

Good: Friends Can Play agensted each other

Bad: Noobs All Noob Push, leg Grab Ect
Gameplay wouldn't really matter because I would think many beginner usets would pkay together instead of with people 5 belts ahead of them.
Pwr's Alt
Well i Think That Connection Because somethimes wit hmy freind of just me n him i ping out 2-3 times in 2 hours and if 4 ppl i would probly ping out 4-6 times in 1 hour depending on the disstance
I don't think that it would affect you connection because there are mods that include many extras that have many extras that don't lag up.
Pwr's Alt
I do like this idea a lot.
About someone saying that they have little worster PC this would just be an additional mod
or whatever you are not forced to play it.

And as no one can play it now, if it comes and only people with better
pc's can play it is it a bad thing?

fuck
of course its a good idea
and Yes, would be nice if there will be a notice, for those whos PC isn't so good