Ranking
It's funnier to combine both flaming/trolling and serious business. Yeah, I post mainly to amuse myself. Except in Debate. Fucking Debate. No point flaming there.

Also yes, I suppose it's a good thing arguing sensibly from time to time. Go Faolan.

PS: I just loooooooove how this forum embraces kids by putting in wordfilters. It's great how they no longer have to run to their mom, crying about how some mean guy used bad words on an internet forum. I love it. Just, Fucking, love it.
Last edited by dalir; Sep 18, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
fuck
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuckity fucking a fuckity fuck fucking fucker fucking fuck.

I for one, enjoy the ambigious, 12-year old cursing style.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
fuck you guys

I see what you did there.
fuck you guys

/me is fucked
<insert (something) here>
Fuck you guys for totally ignoring my awesome post. Although I didn't think of bypassing the wordfilter, zank juu Chac.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Fuck you guys for totally ignoring my awesome post. Although I didn't think of bypassing the wordfilter, zank juu Chac.

OH I LIKE THIS FUCKING EXPLOIT
I also copyrighted it.

So you've been lawsuit'd

I also copyrighted every word in that post.

So you've been lawsuit'd
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."