Toribash
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
but i still haven't forgotten about Wonderboy getting robbed on the score cards against luque that was appalling

Didn't wonderboy win that fight though? Or do you mean he should have won by a larger margin? I wouldn't really disagree if that's your position, was an absolute beatdown.

For some reason I think you're getting Luque mixed up with Darren Till
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Actually yea he did get the W, my bad i thought he got robbed for some reason, that Till fight was pretty "close" but yea i probably would have given it to wonderboy
I apologise for this post.
- Ferguson by submission (Although I know Gaethje's wrestling is phenomenal, he always dives into submission positions)
- Namajunas by decision
- Luque by tko
- Kattar by tko (this one is also interesting: a standing, boxing mma match between two guys with heavy hands)
- Ngannou (sharing @moop's view on this match up: dear mma gods, unleash the african power)
- Souza by decision (ommigod the bjj on this one, off the chart)
Originally Posted by Toril View Post
- Ferguson by submission (Although I know Gaethje's wrestling is phenomenal, he always dives into submission positions)

How often do you see Gaethje use his wrestling?! Not sure I've ever seen him dive into submission positions. He's got the Chuck Liddell wrestling mentality of using it to stay on his feet and throw bombs. I would be very surprised if he tries to take Tony down, seeing how great Tony's BJJ game is from the bottom - and I'd be even more surprised if Tony lands a successful takedown!

How do you guys see a fight between Gaethje and Khabib going, and do you think Gaethje has a better chance than Tony? I certainly do.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
How often do you see Gaethje use his wrestling?! Not sure I've ever seen him dive into submission positions. He's got the Chuck Liddell wrestling mentality of using it to stay on his feet and throw bombs. I would be very surprised if he tries to take Tony down, seeing how great Tony's BJJ game is from the bottom - and I'd be even more surprised if Tony lands a successful takedown!

How do you guys see a fight between Gaethje and Khabib going, and do you think Gaethje has a better chance than Tony? I certainly do.

How i said it's hard to believe Tony will let Gaethje beat him. Tony wants Khabib so hard right now i think nobody will stop him to get his hands on Khabib.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Apr 7, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Gaethje vs Khabib is not an easy match to make because they are managed by the same guy/management team.

What I meant is that he often pushes forward, leaing toward the opponent during the striking exchanges. Tony is known for his D'Arce choke set up from clinch ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mJ8gTMbSqk ) and that's what makes Gaethje's behaviour potentially dangerous.

Yep i believe Justin would have the best chance against khabib also, i think Justin has improved a shit load and will be champ at some stage
So Rose is out of her fight. Haven't seen a confirmed reason, though it's not like she really needs one.

Got a feeling we're gunna see quite a few more fighters pull out... Doubt anyone has really been able to have a proper training camp for this.

Holy fuck Dustin and Dan hooker pretty much agreed to fight on this island at welterweight which is super interesting (for me anyway) to see how big Dan would be at welterweight
-----
And yes pretty sad about rose that was probably the second best fight on there
-----
WOOOOOW

Whole of 249 cancelled
Last edited by JoboMan; Apr 10, 2020 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welp... This is horrible news to wake up to.

Probably for the greater good but who cares I WANT BLOOD.

Seeing as Ramadan starts in a couple of weeks, unlikely to be Khabib fighting when they reschedule it (depending on how long lockdown ends up lasting). Wanna bet they do Justin dirty and book Tony vs Conor, now that they have more time to market it?
Last edited by Moop; Apr 10, 2020 at 10:32 AM.