Ranking
Original Post
[B] flame particle texture
Looking for a nice flame particle texture. I want to see it first please.. bubbles or something like that.

Thanks in Advance!

kawa

P.S. My last post which
I ended the thread, it did not give a code option! so I wrote it in the message.. This time I'm putting it in the title in case it doesn't ask me again..
So please don't infract me. I'm really trying to follow correct procedures....AND I have a brain injury ( from being hit by a texting driver) so I sometimes miss things :-D

ok so someone let me know I should be asking in Art sorry

I wish I could delete these so I'm not wasting bytes....
Last edited by Kawabongah; May 27, 2016 at 05:25 AM.
~If everything you thought or said appeared on your skin~-~Would you still be beautiful?~
No thanks! Koe I'm going to learn to forge and I can get one for around 8k not 50k :-)
-----
Oh and Koenaw why haven't you told me how to change the clan banner? or uploaded it..it only takes a few seconds.....you said you would do it days ago....
-----
koe your signature is funny
Last edited by Kawabongah; May 28, 2016 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~If everything you thought or said appeared on your skin~-~Would you still be beautiful?~
Ok how about 45k and also you gotta upload it to imgur .-. then get the direct link and copy and paste that inside the thing

ending this thread thanks