ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Most relaxed decap
Ok so the goal is to get a decap with using the fewest joints. Has to be at least 100 distance, 100 threshold and defualt mod. I have a pretty lame attempt but im leaving this ioen for improvment. Mine is 8 joints used. By the way it is judged based on how many joints are unrelaxed for any amount of time at any point so the max is 20 and the minimum is 0 i guess if that was possible. once you activiate a joint you can use it as much as you want but it only counts as one.
Attached Files
000 Mega punch 2.rpl (14.3 KB, 355 views)
no
Btw: Edit: E for effort. not the best.
Last edited by Kirby; Nov 25, 2007 at 12:28 AM.
idk how to post replays, but I have one:

Match length 400
Turn length 44
Engage distance 160

Extend both hips and both ankles
Contract both knees

Hit space

Contract the ankles
Extend the knees
Contracting the hips is optional - whether or not you do, it's a decap.

Basically, the fighter backflips and kicks the uke into the air, then the uke lands on his head hard enough to remove it. However, the Tori loses his head in the process, so it's a double decap.

Also, I'm not clear on the rules: Is holding allowed for the challenge, and does holding count as using a joint?
Here's my record-shattering replay. Only 2 joints. It seems unlikely that 1 joint is possible, so the fastest time also matters. For easiest judging, overall movie length is used. This movie is a slow 834 frames long.
Attached Files
2jointdecapChamale.rpl (11.5 KB, 168 views)
Originally Posted by Chamale View Post
Here's my record-shattering replay. Only 2 joints. It seems unlikely that 1 joint is possible, so the fastest time also matters. For easiest judging, overall movie length is used. This movie is a slow 834 frames long.

you just fall over on my screen?

however uke stays up../confused