Toribash
Original Post
Most Head Passes.
Title of Record: Most Head Passes
Measurement of Record: 15
Relevant Settings: Dt 100, Ed 180
Mods Used: None

Yeah yeah yeah, hold your applause. I'm awesome. Just put the record in, bear.
Attached Files
#15headpasses.rpl (749.0 KB, 216 views)
Beautiful. I'll let this up for a day before I put this in, however, to take objections if there are any.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Is there a frame limit for this record. I could techincally take an infinite number of frames and do an infinite number of passes. Just saying...

And if there isn't a frame limit, give me time to get out of school and I'll smoke this. <.<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well, I'd say the highest I'd go is around 5000 frames, but, head passing in itself isn't all that difficult. I am going to say 3000 at the most for this, sort as a set boundary. I see a little competition starting.
Also, I want there to be some distance between uke and tori between throws.
No. Think American Football.
... I look after you say distance between throws... I always considered a head pass valid as long as the thrower wasnt touching the head when it's caught.

Anyways, I have a 25 head pass replay, but I need to retrieve it again because my flash drive is corrupted... But if distance is necessary then its around 20-21 head passes.

Edit: K turns out it was the replay that was corrupted.... So I had to redo it from an earlier point.... hopefully it isnt corrupted still. And pardon my counting.... it's not very good at this moment...
Attached Files
Ora_25headpasses-makingsure.rpl (795.0 KB, 107 views)
Last edited by Oracle; Jan 14, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games