Toribash
Hello LUX members,

I was wondering, what do you guys do besides play toribash?
---
toribash is the only videogame i play, but i also like to play piano and rockclimb when i am not in school, sometimes i skateboard.
Last edited by CxTrXs; Nov 3, 2013 at 06:25 AM.
Lux Cup
Hello LUX members, Cxtrxs gave me permission to host a "semi-closed" clan tournament.

This "semi-closed" clan tournament is going to be named as "Lux Cup"

These are the Lux Cup rules that you need to know, this list also contain some information.:

Rules & Information
1 - The game mod is going to be Aikido Big Dojo (A.K.A ABD)
2 - You need to pay 500tc to the Lux's bank to participate.
3 - The inscription for Lux Cup ends at day 17/11/2013
4 - We need 10 to 15 members participating, less or more will not work.
5 - The prize is 2500tc + Random Item
6 - The tourney's room is going to be open at 12:00 until 21:00 on 17/11/2013, if you don't show up, then we're going to start without you (Your money is not going to be send back)
7 - If we don't have sufficient players at the room, we're don't going to start and we're going to choose another day to host the tourney.
8 - The minimum quantity of players needed on the room are 8.
9 - If you ping during your match, you're not going to be back.
10 - The room is going to be hosted by me and Cxtrxs.

Participants List
-IanLux
-Cxtrxs
-JenssonFTW
-F3ARL3SS
-Danair316
-Cyberbash2

This is all about it, the Lux's bank account is LUXbankTC, we need some TC because we need to pay the prize AND we need to be official, i hope you guys understand.

If you're going to participate, send the TC and a message here on this thread, thanks.

This post shall be frequently edited by me, i'm going to frequently add new participants as they enter the tourney.

OBS:If you've seen any english error, let me know, please.
-----
Also:For your records...

You've sent 500 toricredits to LUXbankTC
Last edited by IanLux; Nov 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just sent 500 to LUXbankTC.

For any one who does not know how to transfer TC go to this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=340748

Add to your note that the TC is for LUXcup
I've been thinking, our clan should do more things in-game and in the forums, what do you think?
yea i agree meeeehhhh, i think the only problem is that not a lot of our members use the forums. We recruited just about everybody in game. Also, i think we all play at different hours of the day, and with different frequencies. That being said, i'm open to any ideas.
------------
Ianlux, what kind of games do you make?
We make 2D games with different styles, generally Action, Survival and Strategy games.

Our games are usually made with pixel-art style, i think that is about it.

Also:We need more members on the forum, it's really hard to me to find online Lux members and invite them to Lux Cup.
We usually go just here, when we should be going around the whole forum and it's threads, Cxtrxs: My playing time is like 4:00 to 7:00 pm if I don't have french homework, if not, you'll know I have stuff to do
*ahem*

Meeh, you're not going to participate? you're not going to enter on Lux Cup?

edit:By the way, Cxtrxs, put the Lux Cup's informations on the main post, on the first page, please.