ES Recruitment Drive
Soo..
BAM POW PEEWWWM
One of my first honest attempts at a tribalish head. No brushes used. Made in photoshop.
EDIT: And the second one is one made with brushes with Bendover's tutorial rules thing kinda stuff. Nothing special, just experimental. So NO watermarks.
Watcha think gais?

Images!

Screenies that are bad

Last edited by wooooooooo; Oct 19, 2012 at 01:29 AM.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Get the cat. Make a new layer, and bucket fill it pink. And put it on overlay... TO MAKE CHRONOS CAT THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS RAWR!
Spooky Scary Skeletons
That made me lol for some reason haha.

I liked the effects most of them were well done, but I'm not a big fan of electro type music so that's the only thing I didn't like.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It is broken, maybe it isn't uploaded correctly, you can mainly notice it after 0:09.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Woooo, biggest fucking bump ever.

Gamer, you like this kind of stuff, don't you?
M I N I V A N
That was really good hours not gonna lie.

The ending stuff was awesome, and the music didn't suck

Speaking of Call of Duty, my history class is challenging the other history classes in a call of duty tournament for the whole last week before christmas. Too bad me as well as my entire class is shit at the game.

also if we win everyone gets a bonus 5 percent on their last unit test, which everyone basically needs in order to pass.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/