Ranking
no no gucci 2 times
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I know your main Sub thats why you get a no : D (From me)

No alts pls. Neutral

May I ask why and uhm we are friends but idk your reason, if you could respond it would be gr8 -.-
-----
EDIT: I didnt apply i just wanted an answer lol
Last edited by SuBZ3; Jul 2, 2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
May I ask why and uhm we are friends but idk your reason, if you could respond it would be gr8 -.-
-----
EDIT: I didnt apply i just wanted an answer lol

I know we're friends but that doesnt mean I dont have my reasons. If I vote no it has a reason. I dont say anything that got no reason (hue). 3x the word reason, jeez.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Hey. My name is Nickolas, and I am called Nick. My ingame name is ApatheticP. I'm 13, and I'm fairly active year round as I do online school. My GMT is Eastern (-5) and I live in Florida.

I've been playing toribash for half a year. This isn't my first account, but I'm not on an alt. My old account is iNoob21 (I didn't know iNoob was well-known). My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm, and I also enjoy all mushu-like mods and greykido.

I love to spar. I just started, but I tend to learn pretty quick. I also attempt parkour, and Uke bashing/tricking are my specialties. I'm not the best at art, and marketing is a weak spot for me, but I try my best.

I want to join [Ct] because I think I can learn a lot from this clan, and I want to see it reach #1. Thanks for reading this application

Here's a few replays

~ Nick
Attached Files
1 Armed Save.rpl (711.0 KB, 3 views)
Challenge Accepted.rpl (211.8 KB, 3 views)
Spar with Shadow.rpl (378.5 KB, 4 views)
Spar with imnoob265.rpl (372.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ApatheticP; Jul 4, 2015 at 02:42 AM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Ehno you didn't show a lot of effort and determination to join us
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Eh. Well my life is pretty bland. Do I wait to reapply or can I apply now?
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post

You can reapply whenever you want but you probably won't get in I would wait until you have play the game longer and before you apply again
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post

Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
You can reapply whenever you want but you probably won't get in I would wait until you have play the game longer and before you apply again

I think so too Gucci.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again