Yes.
2 Votes / 66.67%
No.
1 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Should i Join?
well to be honest i think Grumpy is what is "DESTROYING REVOLUTION" so like the only way i would join, revo again, if that Grumpy leaves.Well im sure Grumpy and you guys wouldnt want that, well all i am saying is that Grumpy is tearing Revolution Aprt, and to be ohnest Revolution is a good clan name. Grumpy made revo BAD. All of us left because of him.

so all i am saying if i join i shall, and will Revive it!

"Ofillusion OR Grumpy cannot vote"
Last edited by Ofillusion; Jan 29, 2009 at 05:14 AM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
You should of made this a public poll because now anyone outside of the clan can vote
Btw I voted
I'm Back!
well i think you left and grumpy didnt ...
hmmmm leet´s think who´s better in my opinion
and btw someone who wants somebody from the brotherhood to leave
doesn´t deserve it to be in the clan
something like that can destroy the clan
oshi-I voted, I thought it was just for you joining :s

why are you all pissy at me?

plus, the only reason I made the name change thread was because everyone was posting about it in random threads.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 29, 2009 at 07:51 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
anyway, you can't just barge in and tell someone to gtfo, so closed until further notice.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
ok the aruging needs to stop
brothers whom fight among themselves are not brothers at all