Ranking
Original Post
Starter wepons? / joint movement
I think it would be cool to have some kind of weapons in toribash, mods tried to somehow mimic this but dnt quit give the feel of it. maybe there would be weapons like a claw, that could help stick to the walls? Maybe some guns ? boomerang? I don't really know. but Wepons would help by helping interact with things such as walls. Also i think left/ right rotate wrist would help in many ways. Thank you for your time.
Ya, not such a great idea in my opinion, we have mods with pretty decent weapons. Grabbing takes place of claws for climbing walls? And rotating the wrist would be awkward.
I think it would be marvelous to have a mod where you can choose your own starting weapon.

Screw equality.

I want to see a match with a sword master and a guy with claws going head to head flipping all over the place and stuff.

Then the very next match I want to see a guy with a boomerang throwing it all over the place and a guy with a sword deflecting the boomerang and then cutting him in half.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
I don't really get what you mean by mods not giving the right feeling. Sure, they're not realistic but Toribash was not realistic to begin with. And you never mentioned anything about how this would be done, would the weapons be buyable from ToriShop? Can they be used in all servers or can they only be used in specific servers? Stuff like that. With a little thought even a bad idea might become good.
A few years back an rpg thing that was planned for Toribash: you could buy power-ups and the-like from ToriShop and use them in rpg servers to fight with others. I don't really know what happened to it, there was even threads for people to do icons for the items and for giving out ideas for the buffs...

Adding more joint movements would be pretty sweet but also super weird since Toribash has been like this for around 7 years, it'd be stupid to suddenly change the way Toris move. Plus I'm fairly sure it would ruin pretty much all replays done to this day.

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
This is a bad idea,no one like weapons! -.-

You are oh so very wrong on that part... There are many people who like weapons. Including me.

Originally Posted by iRookie View Post
The wirst twist is not a bad idea but I think it can't be suggested

I don't see anything saying that it can't be suggested...

Originally Posted by Akop View Post
This game is dedicated to fights, don't make it out of something else.

Even with weapons it would still be fighting...
It'll probably be too overpowered. Even if the price will be so overpriced, some rich douche will sell it for a much cheaper price. Wrist rotating will probably ruin everything.
-----
And guns.. Way too overpowered.
Last edited by iCoolKick; Oct 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

MineCraft Aether!!!