ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Get rid of complain about staff board
All I see are things that never work out. Redundat's ability to edit posts was the only thing that change. Besides, couldn't that be handled by pm?

The forum is almost useless. ;O I look at support all the time. Just super dumb and a waste of time in my opinion.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If I could support this more, I would. It's more effective to report the incident directly to an admin anyway.
goodbye cruel world
What if there's something the whole staff should see?

Way more efficient than sending PM's to multiple people.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Only one pm to an admin. No one needs to see it, but the managers of the subject. ;O It should not be public at least. If it's worthy, it should go to a special staff thread.

Also, explain to me why people need to see it anyways? What does it do? :O

It is usually bs. >.>
Last edited by Link; May 10, 2014 at 02:53 AM.
In my opinion it's more effective, because the staff member complained about can see it and explain his side of the history, instead of getting notified that someone is complaining about them.

It's also common that other people (besides the OP) adds important points, like "yeah, this happened to me too, he should change his ways of moderating to something like this, blablabla"; that's why it's important to make it public too.
taking art requests for USD
Additionally, the person being complained to doesn't have to play 'messenger owl' and talk to both sides separately, whereas in the thread everything is all in one place.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
As stated above... Personal/staff thread.

It is a waste of time and usualy bs. Only the staff need to see it.

Like the scam reports.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post

Like the scam reports.

Or ban appeals.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by -Link View Post

Like the scam reports.

I disagree, it is quite entertaining to see complaints get shot down.
I am not for the removal of this board.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
I disagree, it is quite entertaining to see complaints get shot down.
I am not for the removal of this board.

That is why we have a hall of shame. In my opinion, the whole complain about staff forum should be put in there.

The board isn't there to be entertaining. At least I don't think so. 90% of the threads don't make sense.

I mean, why the hell are there staff that need to be openly complained about? Who are the people recruiting them? I don't mean to be bias, but we have smods and admins for this. Wouldn't they be watching? >.> At least the ones who considerably moderate everything? We have, I think 5-7 smods?

DrHax was being a jerk in game twice. >.> Omg. Havent we all? Why would someone complain about that? He isn't abusing powers in any way. The board is a troll. Btw, those were the most legit threads on the board from what I have seen.
-----
Take this thread for example. Lool

Just ironic. ;O All the board does is embarrass people.
Last edited by Link; May 10, 2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump