Ranking
Original Post
Globals on Steam
Sooo the first thing I have to say: My English sucks but I hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you.

1st part: Every Steam User knows when one of your Friends starts a Game there is a Message which looks like that one:
If someone starts a Global you should get a Message with the Global Message ( Sorry for that ugly sentence but I dont know another way to explain it but i think you understand what I mean that sentence sucks so hard jeez).Because If you are in steam online but you play something else you see: Oh there is a GMtourney :O. So you have a better chance to join the Tourney

2nd part: If you click on that Steam message, it should ask you: Want to start the game with /jo Gmtourney ? Or something like that

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I think this is a really good Idea tell me what you think ^.^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
How would more people be able to join when rooms get full after a few seconds even now, when only those who are ingame try to enter? More people will be aware of tourneys running, but they'll have less chances to enter in general.

Anyway, my main concern is that posting steam announcements for every tourney would annoy people and that's not what we want.