Toribash
Original Post
ideas
plz put fingers,dragings articulations,auto balance (to sparring),team deathmatch, the gender female (im male) plz

duck Moderated Message:
No 2v2/3v1 suggestions
Last edited by duck; Nov 5, 2017 at 08:15 AM.
Ummmmm, why in the hell would toribash need fingers? That would be ridiculous.
Also, if the auto balance is what I think it is... Just learn how to spar.
The gender thing is p ok, idk if it is optimal though. But if you were to elaborate on one of these ideas I would go with the gender thing.
Originally Posted by loljvms123 View Post
plz put fingers,dragings articulations,auto balance (to sparring),team deathmatch,3vs1, for all,the gender female (im male) plz

Fingers: Fingers are already a thing, they are 3D items called "Muay Thai", there is also another 3D item which are Skeleton hands which achieve the same effect.
Dragings: I do not know what you mean, sorry.
Auto Balance: Afaik this would be impossible, as Lost said, you can learn balance.
Gender Female: This is a thing already, just change your gender on forums.
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Fingers: Fingers are already a thing, they are 3D items called "Muay Thai", there is also another 3D item which are Skeleton hands which achieve the same effect.
Dragings: I do not know what you mean, sorry.
Auto Balance: Afaik this would be impossible, as Lost said, you can learn balance.
Gender Female: This is a thing already, just change your gender on forums.

as far as I understand it, He's talking about usable fingers, not just cosmetic ones.

Auto Balance, while difficult, would certainly not be impossible

So these ideas are really crazy.
Although I do agree with Kore on it could be done, why would we do that.
One of the main things that are cool about spars is the players have to balance
on their own. Making the task harder. Thus making it interesting.
As far as working fingers, I do not think I would play a Toribash game with finger joints tbh.
Anyways, doom, I think with the genders thing he was talking about a separate tori model that looked slimmer like a girl.
Some mods do this but implementing a whole new choosable model would have to wait till toribash next.
Also, this would probably not happen as hampa stated models will be fairly the same because they want the UVs to stay relative to current toribash textures.
Explaination
The fingers is to take the place of the Grab And the ungrab (to Be more realistc),the auto balance to beginner
(I AM brazilian Sorry for some wrong words And i have 11 Years IS HARD TO MAKE A TEXT) This IS the explainations of the ideas
Last edited by loljvms123; Mar 4, 2018 at 09:13 PM.