Ranking
Original Post
wushu [new iteration]

discussion/feedback thread

wushu_eSport.tbm is a new iteration of wushu mod created, inspired and tested by TeamWushu members.

The purpose of this mod is to decrease amount of randomness encountered while playing wushu-based mods with classic damage/score system and make openers not fatal.

With positive feedback from TW members we would like to introduce this mod to wider audience and hopefully make it official for Ultimate::Wushu room and score multiplier version for public/beginners rooms.
Given its size, perhaps the neck could be either valued at +2 or +3.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
made it +1 just for the sake of better understanding what cause score, since when you hit neck you score 5 points anyway + joints/neck block around
Originally Posted by snake View Post
made it +1 just for the sake of better understanding what cause score, since when you hit neck you score 5 points anyway + joints/neck block around

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean you made it +1 on the drawing but it scores +5 in game or did you imply you'll most likely hit the head when you hit the neck anyway so 5+1 ?
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean you made it +1 on the drawing but it scores +5 in game or did you imply you'll most likely hit the head when you hit the neck anyway so 5+1 ?

yeah, damage go too crazy when foot stuck in neck, therefore 5+1 instead of 5+5
Came to my mind, to prevent draws (because there will be a lot), making it so limbs score 1 point, torso parts 5, and head 20.

Oh yeah and TF needs to be 20 instead of 15. 15 doesn't change a thing, it's just frustrating for most people.
Last edited by deprav; Jan 12, 2014 at 03:23 AM.
This is so cool the thresh hold makes it so that you actually need skill to score good job keep weorking on it
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies