Ranking
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post

Torso done with the textures you requested.

Tell me if you want to change any of them and/or if you want to change the background color. Hands and feets coming soon

Lol!

Nice chest texture maldi, would you be willing to share flames?

;]
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
ShadoDance: Looks a lot better mirrored, if I do say so myself. But I believe the triceps and thighs break the flow of the texture set. You'd need to also finish the torso, which I'm sure you're aware.

toabytooby: That's actually very nice, but you'd need to recolour it so it suits demon and radioactive. I'd suggest recolouring the pure to radioactive.

athrax: I don't like transparent textures, so I'll only evaluate the non-transparent one - I actually like it, but I'd like to see a bigger picture, like toabytooby's, so I can evaluate better.

maldiluna: Great, every bit and more than what I expected, I can't wait to see the final product.

DaJoka: Hop to it.
collect snots from the nose
need me in there somewhere mald >.<

il try finishing that set up asap, when i find time =/
life > me
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Great stuff maldiluna, really great stuff.

BenDover: You have enough time mate, more than enough, don't rush.

heres what i have of the head so far
if you like it i'll finish it
or change it if you want
Nice, but the front feels much like the back, make the face more prominent. Promising start, though, I'm looking forward to more.
EDIT:

finished the head

Last edited by DaJoka; Jun 20, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
here are the full size, non transparent ones.

here is a spinny, it's sort of low quality though: Name:  head.gif
Views: 101
Size:  17.5 KB

still ignore the hands and feet. they are finished but i cant upload them without the 3.8 beta. you'll have to wait a while to see them but i asure you they are epic.

DaJoka: Just remove the thing going down the centre of the face of the head and put two clear eyes. Also - I'd like to see the rest.

athrax: Nice, but rework the shins and triceps. Everything else seems to look so intricately done, whereas those parts don't. Also, the mouth on the head doesn't look too great.