ES Recruitment Drive
Looks a lot better, but the feet are still really annoying me, try and rework them if you can, also - make the double circles smaller and do the same with the inner thighs too.

Looking alot better, though.
collect snots from the nose
jeezus maen, can you extend this a little? im gonna give it a go but i'll need about three days
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
ok, they are really annoying me too, this is what I'll do: Make all parts of the triangles neon the shade it very little, the trim them up, ill be done in a few minutes.

EDIT: I'll just totally redo them.
Last edited by bumbasher1; Jun 4, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
jeezus maen, can you extend this a little? im gonna give it a go but i'll need about three days

What makes you guys think this is ending any time soon? It's not, I don't know how many times I need to tell you, but this wont end until all sets are posted.

Thanks.
Great, I'm glad you've participated.

If you'd be kind enough to wait for other members to post there sets (This can be anywhere from weeks to months) I'd be appreciative.

I'd like to see if you can make any other heads to suit the set, if you have the time.

Keep making guys!
ME
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by bumbasher1 View Post
Who else is participating?

Drakhir, Mapleleaf possibly, Warcry, AHD etc. Quite a few people, but I'm planning on buying a couple of sets which are posted here too.