Ranking
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
How do I use them?
You place the script in the folder "/data/scripts/" (unless otherwise specified) and you run them by going into the main menu, clicking setup then utils and then scripts.

Instead of bumping any thread you find, just read it.
Place your .lua file (it is basicly a text file, but with the extension .lua) in toribash\data\scripts and execute it from the ingame menu setup/utils/scripts.

If you're still having troubles with this simple task, you might wanna consider forgeting about scripts.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Can't see scripts
I've put several scripts in the proper folder, but when in game it doesn't show any of them when I open up the scripts menu. Anyone got a fix for this?
The only real reason I can think of is that Toribash is not allowed to read the scripts folder but that is not very likely.
Just to prevent any misunderstanding, this is what your directory should look like:

You might want to try running your script from the chat. Type "/ls yourScriptName.lua". I doubt that it'll work but maybe it will give some info. If nothing happens post the content of toribash/stderr.txt.
Signature temporarily out of order.
i believe you have to activate the atmosphere script from the chat
you may need to do the same thing for those
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Using /ls to load a script, then how do I stop it?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
You can use /ls with a random parameter in front to stop any scripts.
If you don't want the ugly error in the chatbox, use "/ls unloadscripts.lua".
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Ah, thank you. Sorry for the simple question.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Sorry one more quick question I can't find anywhere; Does there exist any documentation for the lua functions exclusive to toribash? Thanks
DesertPunk

Please click this
The /data/script/sdk/ folder contains all of Toribash's Lua functions, along with a brief explanation and usage example.

Hooks can be found in /data/script/startup.lua.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today