Toribash
Original Post
Voice chat
I mean like wouldnt it be cool to use a mic ingame?
Like in other games you hold a button and while you hold it you can speak into your microphone and talk to the other players.
It would make the game alot funnier and for the ones spamming or better said screaming off your ears with their microphones there could be a massvote mute means the player would get muted for the room for like lets say a hour?
Dont know if it has been suggested yet so i think this would be very interesting.
If you have suggestions how to make this better or why this isnt good share them here.
Voice Chat (read more)
it would be more fun to voice chat during game play although everyone says to get Skype. Skype and toribash combine will probably lag to some people but you right click their name and click "voice chat" and the name will highlight purple you right click the purple name to accept or decline.
voice chat will help in sparring.

<(SaV)Noel> Orko's sexy voice will break the voice chat
Last edited by Bakugan; Nov 4, 2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Grammar correction
Skype doesn't lag for many people, but for some it does. Supported until anyone else can find a eligible reason to not support it.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Toibash ingame mic
You can talk in all the other games :c, why not this one?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
That would be great, when people talk they would just get a little mic icon beside there name, and you can right click to mute. Sounds awesome to me.

And it's 900 times different than Skype I honestly can't wrap my head around why Skype was even brought up..
right on
Their is no reason to not support this. Everybody that's saying "Oh bla bla bl loud kids shouytin n shietn da gaem weel cresh n de lag en." I'm pretty sure that a computer can handle sounds. Just like it can handle the toribash music. That's a wack excuse not to have this.

Here's a quick demo on how it would work:

Demonstration

Last edited by Shattur; Feb 20, 2014 at 11:27 PM.
o
/l\
Well, I like this idea. This game would be a lot more social as well. And I also think you could have the opportunity to Mute people and vote for kicking. As well you could have a button that makes you go to "the voice line"

- Supported.
May the force be with you :3
OMG imagine a betting room

28 screaming voices all demanding nudges Xpleetive NOW!!!!!!!! all at the same time... o pls stick to skype or simmilar...
Originally Posted by 666PinHead View Post

28 screaming voices all demanding nudges Xpleetive NOW!!!!!!!! all at the same time... o pls stick to skype or simmilar...

Mute button. .-.
o
/l\
Originally Posted by 666PinHead View Post

I second this post.
Once you join the server you're raped with swearing 6 - 12 year olds demanding nudges, you know how shitty that would be?
This could be annoying.If someone rage and shout,that could be annoying.

~Not supported