Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I hate PayPal.
I recently wanted to buy the forum pack (TP+VIP) but PayPal won't allow me to pay.It says something about my card getting declined but as I last checked my debit card is open for online transactions so I really don't know what's the problem.I tried by registering and linking my debit card to my PayPal account and also tried to pay as a "guest".This thing is really getting me a hard time.

I've heard some people say something about a code that PayPal gives you and charges you 1 dollar to verify that the card is yours,so then you have to go to the bank where you made the debit card and request an extraction bill so you can look for a code.Considering I never received some kind of information like that through e-mail,I must've done something wrong.

Is there anyway I could possibly buy it without PayPal?
Well when I use paypal, I dont use a debit or creditcard. I get a money pak card. With this card you can simply buy it and add however much money u want on it. But you must pay a 4.95$ fee to activate the card at the register. Then you go to your paypal add the money and it will go to your paypal balance. Here is how it looks like this:

What wisdom lies ahead?
[Bsns] [Support] [TA] [#Ferous]
Originally Posted by Grym View Post
Well when I use paypal, I dont use a debit or creditcard. I get a money pak card. With this card you can simply buy it and add however much money u want on it. But you must pay a 4.95$ fee to activate the card at the register. Then you go to your paypal add the money and it will go to your paypal balance. Here is how it looks like this:

Thats what i use too i reccomend it
thank you for the suggestions guys,i have quite figured it out myself and now i can buy the pack,it turned out my card needed to be verified by PayPal so they could make sure it's mine.

you could mark it as Solved.
I play games and lift weights.