ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ORMO] UkeLove

One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is LOVE

Hello and welcome to the new ORMO replaymaking competition: UkeLove!

Everybody wants love, and so does Uke... Your task is simple- provide this amazing feeling to him in your awesome replay. It is up to you which aspect of love will your replay show- it can be either a realistic date with lots of hugs 'n kisses or a madman presenting the unavoidable connection between love and pain. Be creative, unique, stylish and always remember- DETAILS MATTER!
Each replay will be judged on creativity, style, technique, realism and general cuteness (your task is to provide love, and your replay must clearly show it- make it somehow kawaii; however, it is an ORMO event and your replaymaking skill will be important factor).

If you don't know how to show your love, please download the attachment from this post: it is epic replay by zeto that was the inspiration for this event. It is a good example of showing adoration by holding their hands at the end of replay <3

- This contest is all about romantic love. Please, don't do anything naughty like imitating copulation!
- Single player replays only
- Mod is classic.tbm, you are allowed to change game rules
- Replay hacking is not allowed (except adding some emotes)
- People stealing replays will be disqualified and banned from future ORMO events
- No pre-made entries
- You are allowed to post only ONE entry and edit it as many times as you want (before deadline, of course). If you change your entry, please delete old attachment. It makes judging way easier.

1st: Dragon force + Shiai Token x3 + 20000 ToriCredits
2nd: Dragon relax + Shiai Token x1 + 10000 ToriCredits

Special thanks to GameMasters for providing Shiai Tokens & help with transferring prizes and ishi for donating 20k!

Judges: Thrandir, zeto.

If you have any questions related to this event, feel free to post it here or shoot me a PM!

Deadline will be 7th June, 20:00 GMT, winners should be announced within a week.

Good luck, have fun and spread love all!

Sponsors: ishi, Thrandir,
If you want to sponsor additional prize, PM me!
Banner by JtanK, thank you!
Attached Files
Frankly.rpl (298.6 KB, 77 views)
Last edited by Thrandir; May 24, 2014 at 02:45 AM.
Felt sorry for your comp having only a few entries...
I don't usually do this kind of replays (not that I usually do any kind of replays) but I thought this could be actually amusing to try.
Idk if it's called stockholm syndrome, or sadomasochism, or whatever.
Attached Files
raburabu.rpl (351.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by JtanK; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:49 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
A bit over 7 hours left, after deadline we won't accept any future entries and start judging stuff.

-----

K, it's the time! Judging should be over soon, be patient, thanks for entries all!
Not accepting entries anymore.
Last edited by Thrandir; Jun 7, 2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kay guys, judging is over as unfortunately there weren't too many entries, and it is time to announce winners!

1st place: Samopal with his #Such love story replay!

2nd place: XeV0 with his fallen ninja replay!

Congratz guys! And congratulations to all other participants as well, there were quite a few interesting entries :)

Thanks all for Your time, I hope You enjoyed this event. Sending prizes now, see You!