Ranking
Original Post
Suggest A Job.
Well, I'm 16 and I've been looking for a job that pays *OK* for my age. I don't have a driver's license or a bike (._.) So, I can't get a job at [GENERIC FASTFOOD HERE]. I need some quick cash, bro.

Btw, If I can make money from it, It's a job.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Toilet cleaner.

Well nah, maybe you could try delivering the post, or work in a fast-food-restaurant. Good pay, and it's very likely that you will be taken for the job.
♠NO♠
How do I deliver the newspaper without a vehicle? :l
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
... by bike maybe? *rolleyes*

All the kids do that want money do that here.
♠NO♠
well, maby baby sitter, (not picking on you) but you can get pay for hour, and dont need any transport. Also i think they can pay u after the dayliy job is done. Not a greatly many job, but is ok.
hmmm there plenty of jobs for you in thee hospitality sector, as a rule places with food need younger people to work for them so they can play them less. Makes a resume and go arround asking places if they want to take it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Good Luck
[o]
minimum wage is like $7.00+ in USA these days, why dont u walk to ur local fast food eatery and take a application?
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I don't know what its like where you live, but in Scotland a good first job is in a supermarket, there is loads of people to make friends with and it really is a good laugh. The money ain't bad either.
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I don't know what its like where you live, but in Scotland a good first job is in a supermarket, there is loads of people to make friends with and it really is a good laugh. The money ain't bad either.

Yeah, a supermarket would be a good place for a first job. But in the supermarket David works in, random spiders cum in the bananas. :|
Go to a cafe.

Whoever says going to a fast food restaurant is good, DON'T DO IT.
Anywhere but there. I work at KFC and it's probably the shittest pay that I could ever get.

6.50 an hour >.>
I only just manage to buy cigs on payday.
lol