Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Torimonsters
[DSC]

CLAN-STORY
One day, a group of people, naturaly called Monsters, became very disappointed at themselves. Only because they couldn't withstand what is in them. But then, a Tori named Torimanana came along and told them in this clan, [Tm], it's ok to be free. Which leads to disaster in their definition... Now that these... these socodic monsters are free, all shall bow down to us... or else. Or else what you may ask?!?! Or else [Tm] has to feed on your flesh day and night until all your flesh is well deep into our stomach's.

Latest Clan News:
80884 has won the clan event and won a total prize of 5k! Congradulations

After we do get 50k, im going to let the clan get more organized before we send it. For better chances of getting official

Clan Goal.
To become official and reconized by players of all belts

Roster

Torimanana
Demie
Masterfu13
MrAries
Fuuken
In game Tag: [Tm]
Application
Belt:
Best mods:
Special Talents:
Invititian? Who:
Previous Clan[s]:

*Post atleast 3 of your best replays in your Application

*Tm Stands For ToriMonsters*

Clan Allie Application

Age of Clan :
Number's of Member's :
Active Yes/No :
Any Enemys (At the moment) :
Average Posts a Day :

Rules:

1. No Flamming

2. Post atleast once or more on the DSC every week, and one replay.

3. Donate to me as much as you can so i can send TC to Delaid for a chance to become official

4. Don't double post

5. Never kick others out

6. Do not cause problems with any other clan..

7. Must use proper grammer!! I stress out on that one alot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In some cases you'll have to be tested in-game. Please posupdated from time to time. ;-) Thank You

Clan Bank-- 28.9k -- Keep Donating

Allies:[Sexy]
Enemies:__________

Donate as much as you can every week. And if you have any problems, tell me, not in thread but Private Message me. [DSC] will be
Last edited by torimanana; Feb 10, 2010 at 11:37 PM.
I know haters are going to come and Flame this thread but this is only the start, in a few days this clan will be epic. Thank you . but seriously, don't complain about how bad this clan is right now
The clan is bad right now.

The [ ] goes around the DSC.

Reported for fixing.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Good luck with this clan, hope it goes far
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Sup, i fixed the title for you, you're not sposed to have the clan tag in it i guess, just DSC and the clan name.

[T]
#hi

Hm sidieldani, give him a break. I mean, he might not have noticed the 50 other clans had [DSC] before their clan's name/tagg.

No actually I'm pretty sure that it doesn't HAVE to be [DSC]. But I would request a mod change the name around a little either way.

OTHER THEN THAT, very nice so far, seems well organized. You need to have that other guy in your clan make a post on here otherwise he doesn't count. But that's all I see. Maybe a little bit more spacing between stuff, and a tad bit smaller font. Looks great though

llmllp Generation DX and GOOD LUCK!
Good luck and all that good junk :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Thanks and by the way, this isn't the kind of clan where thhere's going to be 100 members in it. ;-D Iv'e just got my 3rd dan achievement. Guys, we are low on tc D:, save as much as you can so you can donate.
Attached Files
Tm_Wushu Punch.rpl (79.5 KB, 19 views)
Tm_Turnover.rpl (57.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by torimanana; Dec 28, 2009 at 05:15 AM.